Two Beard Gaming is currently playing and reviewing RICO for Nintendo Switch. Check back soon for our thoughts and final words.
In the meantime why not check out the Dev notes and video below:
RICO is an arcade-style, first-person shooter inspired by modern action cinema.
In the game you and a friend play as a pair of loose-cannon police partners, given twenty-four hours to crack a case as part of an elite organised crime taskforce. Planning is tactical rather than strategic, players must react in the moment to shootouts as they unfurl, with additional extra time to assess the situation if they are able to surprise their adversaries. Ammo and enemies are plentiful, and combat is punchy and impactful, supported by an extensive destruction system that ensures every shot looks and feels great.
- Compete against the clock to solve a case in 24 hours
- Online Co-op and Offline split-screen play
- “Daily play” with online leaderboards
- Randomly generated cases, operations, and environments
- Unlockable weapons, traits, and mission types
Nintendo Switch Essentials:
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: TBC
No. of Players: 1
Category: Arcade, FPS
Publisher: Rising Star Games