Two Beard Gaming is currently playing and reviewing Doom & Destiny for Nintendo Switch. Check back soon for our thoughts and final words.
In the meantime why not check out the Dev notes and video below:
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious JRPG where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save a princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to a manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
– 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extra adventure
– 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
– Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
– More than 200 special powers and spells
– More than 300 enemies
– More than 500 items between potions, chips and weapons
– More than 700 locations,
– More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
– The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!
Nintendo Switch Essentials:
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 08/02/2019
No. of Players: 1