Two Beard Gaming is currently playing and reviewing Digerati Indie Bundle: INK & Hacky Zack for Nintendo Switch. Check back soon for our thoughts and final words.
In the meantime why not check out the Dev notes and video below:
Enjoy two indie favourites from Digerati! This bundle contains colorful splatformer INK and bouncy ball-juggler Hacky Zack.
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
- Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
- Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
- Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch
- 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
- Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
You are Zack. Juggle balls, bounce off walls and avoid fatal
falls as you try to make it through more than 100 levels of
precision puzzle-platforming. Collect stickers along the way to
unlock optional time-trial challenge levels as well as extra
playable characters (who are also extra cute!).
- Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
- Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
- Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
- Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
- Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
- Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
- Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
- Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Local 2-player mode: Take on Hacky Zack with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play).
Nintendo Switch Essentials:
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 24/12/2018
No. of Players: 1-2
Category: Action, Platformer, Arcade