I know you’ve been itching for a 2D game that involves raising monsters from eggs, and that’s why Team17 is presenting Monster Sanctuary! Watch the trailer to see how monsters are raised through their tree of evolution in order to fight! For what purpose? Well, you will have to buy the game and find out for yourself! Read on below and watch the trailer. Does this game tickle your fancy?
Monster Sanctuary will launch digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on 8th December for £15.99/€19.99/$19.99
Tell us more!
Monster Sanctuary is exiting Steam Early Access and will launch on PC on 8th December. The game will also launch simultaneously that day on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. As the youngest heir of an ancient bloodline of Monster Keepers, players set out to follow in their ancestors’ footsteps, all the while unpicking a mystery that threatens the long-standing peace between humans and monsters!
During its year in Early Access, Monster Sanctuary has expanded with a series of significant updates that broaden its fantastical world, such as the introduction of player vs player gameplay, and new areas to explore: the volcanic Magma Chamber, the claustrophobic Underworld, and the mechanical Mystical Workshop. Each has expanded on the menagerie of monsters available for players to track down and tame, and added new gameplay opportunities to explore. The full launch of Monster Sanctuary in December will see further content for players to explore as they embark on an epic adventure.
- Overcome and collect beasts: Creatures great and small are available to collect and battle and can be upgraded via deep skill trees
- Become the best Monster Keeper: A mysterious force threatens the peace between monsters and humans, and players will unravel these secrets through the story
- Battle in tactical 3v3 combat: Player rosters of monsters can fight AI or other players in a turn-based 3v3 system, using elemental attacks and combos to devastating effect
- Discover a deep Metroidvania world: From the depths of the Underworld to the heights of the Snowy Peaks, there is plenty to explore, and hidden areas to uncover using monster skills
- Items and gear aplenty: Players will find a plethora of useful items on their journey, which may even open new avenues of navigation.
Denis Sinner, Moi Rai Games:
“The full release of the game will bring an exciting five-year journey to an end. Monster Sanctuary originally started out as a hobby project of mine while having a normal day job, and back then I couldn’t imagine that it would be released as a full-fledged game on multiple platforms with a publisher on my side. Ever since we launched the game into Early Access last year, the community feedback we’ve received has helped to improve the game and make it the best possible experience.”
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.