Ninja Parkour Action game KUNAI hits the Nintendo Switch today coming from Meridiem Games and The Arcade Crew, with developer TurtleBlaze. In addition to a digital release, the game will be receiving a special boxed edition, read on to find out more.
Tell us more!
KUNAI is a quirky, fast-paced action adventure. You play as Tabby, a tablet who joins the fight against a robot uprising. Use your kunai and ninja parkour skills to stop Lemonkus, the A.I.-gone-evil that almost wiped out all human life. You take control of Tabby, a killer robot infused with the soul of an ancient warrior. Start out with nothing, progress and increase in strength by killing enemy robots to unlock abilities, weapons and kick-ass ninja tricks. Explore a world filled with secrets, hidden passages and mysterious characters. KUNAI is all about movement and agility. Use your ninja mobility to reach places where no normal robot could ever go.
KUNAI is available now across European territories as a special boxed ‘Day One Edition’ containing the Nintendo Switch version of the game in a specially designed box and sleeve and a ninja-tastic KUNAI sticker set for €34.99EUR/£29.99GBP.
- Fast-paced action platforming with a grappling twist.
- Silky smooth movement mechanics tuned to the pixel.
- Lots of juicy exploding robots crafted with care
- Kunai-driven grappling fun with swinging included to amplify those deadly ninja drops.
- A wide variety of places to explore, ranging from a fallen city, floating airships to artificial deserts and more!
- Unique artstyle, with every area having its own colour palette taking you back to the early days of gaming.
- Combat mechanics and weapons in abundance to slice, dice and fire your robotic foes to pieces.
- Friendly and not so friendly robots to meet along the way including Earl, Chief and the evil A.I.Lemonkus.
- Rocking soundtrack with lots of 16-bit references blasting into your ears.
- You are a NINJA TABLET. ‘Nuffsaid.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.