Survival sim, Green Hell, was previously released on Steam but is making it’s way to Nintendo Switch on October 8th! Somewhat fitting to the spooky vibe this month as your character is scared and alone with only a radio at their disposal. Both steam and Google users loved this game giving it 9/10 and 95% score respectively. Read more below for more information from the publisher, Forever Entertainment!
Tell us more!
GREEN HELL is an Open World Survival Simulator set in the uncharted unique setting of the Amazonian rainforest. You are left alone in the jungle without any food or equipment, trying to survive and find your way out. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
You are thrown deep into the emerald and impenetrable Amazonian rain forest. The green hell. Your goal is to survive in the depths of a nightmarish environment using truly intuitive means to escape. Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow the familiar voice of a loved one through this endless and inhospitable jungle, unveiling bit by bit how you got there in the first place. What you discover will be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
REALISTIC SURVIVAL SIM
- Use of true survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction)
- Sourcing and composing objects allowing survival (including weapons and tools)
- Food sourcing (hunting, cropping)
- Wound, disease and other injuries treatment depending on the situation
AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST SETTING
The Amazonian rainforest is the richest natural environment in the world. Exotically breathtaking, spectacular, multicoloured, full of tones and sounds but mortal, deadly, uncompromising for the ignorant.
- Part of the Amazonian rainforest as a map of the world for the setting
- The richness of plants and multitude of animal species (mammals, reptiles, birds, and insects)
- Simulation of animals natural occurrence and behaviour
- Dynamically changing environment due to the weather
Survival in such extreme conditions requires willpower – without it we are sentenced only to madness and death. In green Hell, your wellbeing, both physical and psychological, are strictly related. Body inspection mode allows the player to diagnose themselves and heal their body. In this mode, we can also remove all kinds of parasites that decided to make a home out of your body.
Will you be putting Green Hell on your wishlist? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.