Indonesian developers Toge Productions and Mojiken release their latest game, When the Past was Around, on Steam with console versions following in November. When the Past was Around is a whimsical point-and-click puzzle game about love and letting go. The Steam version costs $7.99 / £5.79 / €6.59 with an extra launch discount of 10%.
Tell us more!
The game offers a silent yet profound narrative experience. Designed to wrench your heart, When the Past was Around involves gathering clues and solving puzzles to unravel secrets buried deep within one’s memory. Euphonious, heartwarming music will accompany your journey in exploring the world of an aspiring violinist named Eda and her lover.
- A picture speaks a thousand words – Experience the game’s story not through words nor dialogues, but through beautifully hand-drawn art created by talented Indonesian artist, Brigitta Rena.
- A short, sweet and whimsical journey – Explore a bittersweet tale between a girl and her lover in a surreal world consisting of disjointed rooms of memories and time.
- Personal and ubiquitous – A game about overcoming the past and finding the self.
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles – Various intriguing puzzles to solve and stories to uncover.
- Let the music guide you – Atmospheric violin music will accompany you from the peaceful days to the angstiest moments.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content daily.