Canadian developer Queen Bee Games, along with publisher Akupara Games release psychedelic platformer, Spinch, for Nintendo Switch and PC. Spinch is a visual 2D platformer created by award-winning Canadian cartoonist Jesse Jacobs, with audio composition by famed Canadian artist Thesis Sahib. The game is available now with a limited-time launch discount on Steam, GoG, Humble, and the Nintendo eShop.
Tell us more!
Take form as a Spinch, a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue a litter of its missing offspring from an endless kaleidoscopic invasion of misshapen and malformed offbeats and oddities. Dash, dodge, jump, and even launch your own children as projectiles to take down six eccentric bosses in six vibrant worlds.
- Retro-styled visual wonderland with a dazzling color explosion by award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs
- A fine-tuned platformer with tight controls to dash, dodge, and jump off surfaces to survive against neon spiders, massive rainbow worms, and bomb-dropping moondogs
- Plunge into the unique worlds ranging from neon plains, to experiment tanks, to frozen icelands, all the way to outer space!
- Face off against enigmatic bosses and shoot them down with your children as ammunition
- Inviting and replayable for everyone with a speedrunning challenge for the insane
- Soundtrack by famed Canadian artist, Thesis Sahib (James Kirkpatrick), featuring compositions written on modified Gameboys and circuit-bent, hand-made instruments
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.