Long-awaited sequel Rune Factory 5, was today announced by Marvelous Europe Limited. The latest game in the much-loved RPG series made its debut as part of today’s partner direct, showing off a sleek new visual style full of larger than life character and vibrant art. Rune Factory 5 is set to release on the Nintendo Switch in 2021.
Tell us more!
Set off on a grand adventure in a fantasy world with the latest entry in the Rune Factory simulation RPG series. After losing their memory, the hero lands in a small town blessed by nature. There, they are recruited into a band of peacekeeping rangers, and their new life begins. In addition to their normal duties, the hero can farm the land, cast a line into the nearby river, and so much more! Team up with townsfolk to battle monsters and unleash powerful combination attacks—just one of the features new to the series. The stage is set, and the curtain rises on an exciting new adventure in Rune Factory 5!
- Tame monsters or team up with townsfolk to explore a massive world
- Defend the frontier and support your community as a peacekeeping ranger
- Unleash uniquely powerful combo attacks with your teammates
- Cultivate crops in the fields
- Find friendship, love, and family with a colourful cast of characters
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content daily.