Italian development studio Antab and Merge Games announce upcoming third-person action-shooter Foreclosed is in currently in development for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X alongside PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. Foreclosed will deliver visceral cyberpunk action with a comic book aesthetic in 2021.
Tell us more!
Foreclosed is a striking display of narrative-driven action where the player takes control of brain implant abilities, hi-tech weaponry, and a diverse skill tree system. Visually, it takes inspiration from the Deux Ex and Max Payne games along with Frank Miller’s graphic novel Hard Boiled, bringing a vibrant sci-fi setting to life with interactive cutscenes and transitions inspired by graphic novels. Keep an eye out on Merge Facebook and Merge Discord pages to keep up on all of the latest about the world of Foreclosed.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.