Today Misc Games announced the sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic. Set to release on PC/Steam in October 2020 it’s time to dust off your captain’s hat once more. Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy huge range of highly detailed ships in this commercial fishing simulator.
Tell us more!
Like it’s predecessor, Fishing: North Atlantic makes you experience an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Get ready to enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons and deep-line-buoy-fishing. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fisherman skills.
The game provides 25 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning, then work your way up to setting deep lines, catching snow crabs or lobster. Do you have what it takes to fulfil this challenging task?
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
- Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
- Advanced watershader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices – Other fishingboats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 25 real handcrafted fishingboats available from fishing industry licensepartners
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content daily.