This is for my own benefit really but I thought to myself, why not share it with the world as well! Many of you will already be doing this but if I can help just one person then that has to be a good thing, right?
Are you tired of having to manually input those long codes to redeem digital goodies from the Nintendo eShop, well there’s a much easier way to go about it and I’ll tell you how. Not only will this minimise the risk of the occasional input error, because who can really tell the difference between O and 0, but it will also save you a little time. Time that can be used for gaming.
Nintendo also allows you to redeem codes directly from its official website, meaning you can use either your phone or PC web browser. Let’s face it, using the copy and paste function is faster and more efficient than clicking that code through on your console.
To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit www.nintendo.com/redeem
- Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account details
- If you are already signed in, make sure you have the right account info
- Input the 16-digit code and select Next
- If prompted re-enter your password, then select Redeem to complete the process
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great content daily.