Rainswept takes you on an emotional adventure in a small town affected by a double shooting. Join Detective Stone and unravel entangled threads of love, relationships and unresolved trauma in this character-driven murder mystery game. Detective Michael Stone arrives in the small town of Pineview to assist the local police force with a seemingly simple case – A couple is found dead in their kitchen. The locals believe it to be a case of murder-suicide, their speculation fueled by rumours of the turbulent nature of the couple’s relationship.
Help Detective Stone, assisted by the driven and empathetic Amy Blunt, discover the truth behind Chris and Diane’s story. But be warned: the further he pursues the case, the more his own past shall come back to haunt him. And the closer his sanity will be pushed to the edge.
- An emotionally captivating story set in an immersive and atmospheric game world.
- A wide cast of characters with deep histories, meaningful motivations and distinct personalities.
- An original detective noir story in the tradition of Twin Peaks, Luther or Memories of Murder.
- A moving original soundtrack by Micamic (Downfall, The Cat Lady, Lorelai).
- Pine trees, coffee and rain. Lots of rain.
Rainswept was developed by Frostwood Interactive, a studio found by Armaan Sandhu. The soundtrack was composed by Micamic, the composer behind Harvester Games’ excellent 2012 indie title “The Cat Lady”. Released on PC on February 2019 to a great reception (Very Positive – 90% Steam rating), Rainswept arrives on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 now as part of the 2Awesome Partners initiative with revamped controls fully designed to take advantage of gamepad controllers and an improved save system. The same great story, art and music with enhanced tech.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms or subscribe to our youtube channel and stay tuned for more great articles daily.