The dungeon-crawling roguelite, twin-stick shooter with base defense elements One Shell Straight to Hell goes into closed alpha! Grab one of 3,000 free Steam alpha keys before they run out and start exorcising demons out of this world whilst wearing the cloth of Padre Alexander!
What is One Shell Straight to Hell?
With “ONE SHELL STRAIGHT TO HELL” Padre comes to assist the Halliwell family, who for generations have been keeping an earthly entrance to hell in check. The portal was quiet for far too long and as such the residents of the mansion slowly forgot their task, treating their burden more as a fairy tale.
Descend into ever-changing dungeons that overflow with demonic enemies that pit the player against relentless waves of satanic hordes. Bristling with a collection of monsters and bosses determined to lay waste to the world, the player must use an assortment of ludicrous weapons and traps to hold them at bay and complete the Papal sanctioned mission.
- A refreshing blend of gaming styles: dungeon-crawling shooter meets tower defence with strong roguelite element providing replay-ability – it’s all about fast-paced action and challenging combinations of weaponry and enemies.
- Engaging gameplay meets compelling storylines, The Padre’s bad attitude and comedic timing make him a memorable character to engage with.
- The Voxel Art style of One Shell Straight to Hell pays tribute to an age of gaming – creating a stylish re-imagining of the horror classics.
- Base defence sessions. When not busy dungeon-crawling, Padre Alexander will have to defend the mansion from hordes of enemies building traps, global enchantments, and powerups.
- Perplexing monsters- Ranging from the possessed kitchen drawer to drunken long-dead pirate captains and, I almost forgot, demons… a lot of demons.
- Regular weapons using varieties of ammunition, holy weapons drawing on your faith, and unholy weapons craving for your blood.
- Skill tree that makes you stronger and adds to the strategy.
- Randomly generated ‘dungeon’ maps.
- And more crazy absurd stuff to be announced!
The game’s publisher Feardemic, invites you to join their Cult by subscribing to the Feardemic Newsletter. The first 3,000 subscribers will get a free Steam alpha key of One Shell Straight to Hell and will have a chance to shape the game by providing feedback to the developer Shotgun With Glitters over their Discord Server!
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms or subscribe to our youtube channel and stay tuned for more great articles daily.