Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive recently shared the next developer featurette for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, diving deep into the game’s unique blend of turn-based vampiric combat and empire management.
The penultimate featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive continues to explore Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars‘ unique gameplay fusion of empire management and strategic turn-based combat, detailing the overworld-esque ‘Kingdom Mode’ and microcosmic ‘Battle Mode’, in which players will amass then pit their armies against rival clans and hordes of monstrous beasts. The featurette also discusses the classes of unit unique to each vampire clan and those abilities and tactics players can wield to strengthen their chance of victory on the battlefield.
What is Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars?
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, monstrous Nosfernus, or mysterious Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom Mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Battle Mode
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The closed beta is available to those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms or subscribe to our youtube channel and stay tuned for more great articles daily.