Developer Cradle Games and publisher tinyBuild are announcing that Hellpoint, a hardcore action role-playing experience in the genre of science fiction, will be released on July 30, 2020.
The game is landing on several PC platform stores which include Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store, as well as on consoles: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
What is Hellpoint?
In Hellpoint, Cradle Game studio introduces a new badass dark sci-fi fantasy universe that players will love to immerse themselves into, with an intoxicating atmosphere, unsettling soundscape and ever more bizarre cast of characters and creatures.
The game takes place on Irid Novo, a derelict space colony orbiting in real-time around an ominous black hole. All inhabitants appear to have suffered from a terrible affliction called the Merge. You play as a Spawn, a soulless, mechanically printed slave forced to take part in a strange scientific experiment that hides many dark secrets
- Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages and secrets within secrets – all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers await you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armour pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has unique special abilities that unlock the more you fight with them.
- A fascinating new sci-fi universe, reminiscent of classic sci-fi movies, set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm and complete with deep lore and a goosebump-inducing soundtrack.
- The space station orbits in real-time around an ominous black hole that triggers various dynamic events such as boss appearances, horde assaults as well as modified enemy stats and positions.
- If you are struggling, ask a friend to press Start to join in a couch coop session, or call for assistance online. The entire game can be completed uninterrupted in co-op. The loot is shared, and the experience of local player two is saved and not watered down.
Who are Cradle Games?
Cradle Games is a video game development studio specialized in next-gen action games for PC and consoles and based in Quebec City, Canada. The company was founded in 2015 by industry veterans Mathieu Boudreau (Creative Director) and Marc-André Jutras (Technical Director). Cradle’s team members worked on series like Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty, Spider-Man, Prince of Persia, Skylanders, Rainbow Six, TMNT, and more.
Who are tinyBuild?
tinyBuild is a Seattle-based indie label behind the Hello Neighbor franchise and over 30 renowned titles, including Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners and Hello Neighbor. With additional development offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Riga, Latvia, and Boise, Idaho, tinyBuild is rapidly building a portfolio of fun, high-quality games across multiple platforms.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms or subscribe to our youtube channel and stay tuned for more great articles daily.