It was supposed to be another regular research trip, helming your faithful HMS Hawking. As the experienced science officer, Raymond Everett, you are a man with a strictly rational mind, trusting only in what can be tested, calculated, and proved. To you, whatever people call “magic” has only yet to be explained by science. That is, until your ship crashes on the mysterious planet Alcor. Marooned among deadly creatures, bizarre plants, and alien races, you will need to redefine and question everything you’ve learned about the world thus far. On Alcor, magic is not only real, but essential for your survival, so you better learn how to use it before the planet’s eldritch beings tear you to pieces.
What is Artificer: Science of Magic?
Artificer: Science of Magic is a single-player survival RPG focused on researching and practising the arcane arts. Learn how to survive the perils of the hostile Alcor planet by pitting your resourcefulness and intellect against whatever is currently trying to hunt, skin, and make a meal out of you. Apply your technical abilities to the arcane. Learn how to cast spells and craft elixirs. Delve into a dangerous world of mystical research to uncover new recipes and rituals on a journey to unlimited power. Create incantations and build magical automatons. Perform magical experiments to further your knowledge. Master alchemy, thaumaturgy, and divination to construct artefacts of immense strength. Steal arcane secrets from ancient ruins. Learn alien languages to read magical grimoires. Fight monsters and dissect them to learn their weaknesses. Harvest valuable alchemical ingredients. All this to eventually uncover the planet’s secrets and find a way home.
- A unique survival RPG that mixes a fantasy world with science fiction elements.
- Original graphic design deftly connecting two different realities of science and magic.
- A system of harvesting ingredients, crafting elixirs, and casting spells allowing gamers to choose their playthrough style.
- Monsters dissection mechanics, allowing the discovery of weak points that can later be exploited in combat.
- A beautiful soundtrack will help gamers to immerse themselves in this one-of-a-kind world.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms or subscribe to our youtube channel and stay tuned for more great articles daily.