Online video game retailer Physicality Games, in partnership with video game publishers Mebius and Mastiff have announced the planned physical release of the acclaimed shoot ‘em up (shmup) Rolling Gunner on the Nintendo Switch. Fans of Rolling Gunner will be able to pre-order the physical edition exclusively from Physicality Games when the website goes live in late March 2020.
Rolling Gunner will be available to pre-order in Standard and Deluxe Editions. The Standard Edition includes a physical copy of the game housed inside a Rolling Gunner-themed collector’s tin with a clear display window that stylishly shows off the game’s explosive cover artwork.
The Deluxe Edition of Rolling Gunner comes loaded with a physical copy of the game, a Rolling Gunner-themed SteelBook a physical soundtrack, a cloth arcade-style control sheet, and a kinetic action artwork frame with five art cards, all housed inside a Rolling Gunner-themed collector’s tin with a clear display window.
About Rolling Gunner
Developed by Project Rolling Gunner and directed by former CAVE employee Koizumi Daisuke (Akai Katana, Deathsmiles 2, Dondonpachi series), Rolling Gunner is a danmaku (bullet hell) style 2D horizontal shmup. The year is 2061 and an automated computer system called the BAC has turned technology against humanity. The world’s fate now rests in the hands of a courageous RF-42R STORK pilot who must destroy the system at its source using the Rolling Gun – a specialized weapon secretly built to combat the BAC.
● Navigate across six stages blanketed in a hail of bullets from an unceasing onslaught of
enemies and screen-filling bosses
● Choose from three different STORK ships to pilot, each with unique attributes and firing
● Four difficulty settings allow players of all skill levels to jump in and enjoy a true
● Save Replays and use Training mode to master the Rolling Gun and learn the intricacies
of each stage
● Beautifully animated cutscenes marry gameplay and story
● A pulse-pounding, high-energy original soundtrack composed by COSIO (Space
Invaders Extreme, Groove Coaster)
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily.