Welcome back to Introducing: The article where TBG keep you updated on some of the new and exciting titles on the horizon. Today we are looking at a game so infamous it really needs no introduction, the Cock-Rockin, Knee-Knocking, Tongue in Cheek extravaganza known as Saints Row is having its third instalment remastered for PS4, Xbox One and PC, for those unfamiliar, Dildo Bat’s at the ready, let’s see what’s on offer.
What is Saints Row The Third?
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customization – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to mask-less ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version are included in this massive Saints package, all for the low MSRP of $39.99.
When can we play?
Refreshed, revamped, remastered: Saints Row: The Third Remastered makes its debut on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this May.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily.