Welcome back to Introducing: The article where TBG keep you updated on some of the new and exciting titles on the horizon. Today we are looking at MAKE WAR, an action-packed sandbox strategy game that just launched on Nintendo Switch, calling all RTS fans to join the battlefield! Let’s see what’s on offer.
What is MAKE WAR?
Start invading battlefields from all across the world and HISTORY. From ancient Romans to Vikings, to World War 2, to cyberpunk cities and the future world. Build structures, command armies, and deploy weapons of mass destruction. Use 35 combat units, 45 weapons, and complete 160 missions.
Make War is a tactical game with sandbox elements where you can place a great variety of weapons on the battlefield to perform a vast range of death and destruction. Begin from the Vikings and the ancient Romans and end up at the WWII and cyberpunk skirmishes.
Each location offers its own set of weapons and tactics. You are to study the armies’ formation and the enemies’ behaviour, in order to choose and place your weapons properly and achieve a blood-soaked victory. Get ready – war has never been so much fun before!
- Build structures, command armies and deploy weapons of mass destruction.
- 35 combat units, 45 weapons, and 160 missions.
- Diverse locations! You will invade battlefields from all across the world and HISTORY. From ancient Romans to Vikings, to World War 2, to cyberpunk cities and the future world.
- Battlefields with full physics. Bodies flying, debris exploding, corpses – piling up. It’s brutal.
- A huge range of ruthless, alien weapons. Master different weapons to defeat your foes!
Make War launched on the Nintendo Switch on April 16th at the price of 9.99 EUR/USD (20% cheaper than the regular price). The game is available in Europe, the Americas, Australia, and Hong Kong and is localised into English, Russian, Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional).
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily