Welcome back to Introducing: The article where TBG keep you updated on some of the new and exciting titles on the horizon. Today JoyBits and Qplaze released their retro action inspired Galaxy Warfighter. The game is available now on PC, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch with a 30% launch discount on Steam. Players can grab Galaxy Warfighter for $4.89 till April 23.
What is Galaxy Warfighter?
Taking its roots from the classic games in the shoot’em up genre, Galaxy Warfighter
conveys the old ideas in a new way. Piloting your fighter ship, you have to fight hordes of
enemies with unpredictable strategies and attack schemes.
Well, and if you think that the usual enemies are too easy, Galaxy Warfighter will put you
face to face with the ruthless bosses. You should not underestimate them. The game will
continue to increase in difficulty.
- Learn from your mistakes – or die! Galaxy Warfighter’s 10 enemy types utilize a
range of well-thought-out attack schemes.
- Survived regular enemies? It’s just the beginning. 4 unique and tough bosses
- Survival of the fittest. Master 8 weapon types and a complex system of upgrades.
- Hard but beautiful. The game features 100 levels with incredible backgrounds.
- Modern-day nostalgia. Everything in Galaxy Warfighter is made with modern HD
graphics but stays true to the genre’s retro style.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily.