Welcome back to Introducing: The article where TBG keep you updated on some of the new and exciting titles on the horizon. Today we are taking a look at something a bit more relaxing with Wingspan, a strategy card game based on the award-winning board game of the same name is on its way to the Nintendo Switch. Let’s take a look.
What is Wingspan?
Wingspan is a relaxing strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a natural reserve, a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – Forest, Wetland, and Grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserves.
- Discover and attract the best birds in this relaxing strategy card game.
- Play single-player or compete with your friends in a multiplayer mode for up to five players.
- Based on an award-winning, competitive, card-driven board game.
- Find hundreds of unique, animated birds with real-life audio recordings.
- Learn the many ways of accumulating points with birds, bonus cards, and end-of-round goals.
When can we play?
Wingspan is currently in the works. Its Nintendo Switch launch date will be announced shortly.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily.