Welcome back to Introducing: The article where TBG keep you updated on some of the new and exciting titles on the horizon. Today we are looking at Disaster Report, where choices made in the struggle to survive will determine the fate of not only yourself but those of others, let’s take a look.
What is Disaster Report?
Disaster Report is an action-adventure series that depicts a protagonist surviving a disaster they encounter in a modern city. The first title Disaster Report launched on PlayStation2 in 2003, and featured multiple disasters occurring on an island. The second title, Raw Danger!, launched on PlayStation2 in 2007, and featured a city flooded by torrential rain. The third title, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3: Kowareyuku Machi to Kanojo no Uta, launched on PlayStation Portable (PSP) in 2009 in Japan only and featured a city besieged by an earthquake.
- Torn from the headlines – Interact with realistic scenarios within a Japanese city devastated by an earthquake, including scenarios designed in collaboration with the Kobe City Fire Bureau.
- STOP! THINK! then ACT! – Evaluate each perilous situation and make decisions that will impact your own safety as well as that of others.
- Danger around every corner – Navigate a multitude of crises—from collapsing buildings to raging fires—in a city aplomb with peril.
Limited Collectors Edition
Available for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
This Limited Edition includes:
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories for Nintendo Switch™
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories Official Soundtrack
- Novelty “Emergency” Backpack
- Identification Tag
- Novelty “First Aid” Collector’s Box
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or on our social platforms and stay tuned for more great articles daily.