You may remember our delight when Graveyard Keeper made it’s way to Nintendo Switch earlier this year courtesy of TinyBuild Games. Lazy Bears morbidly amusing Graveyard sim has been a hit on all formats and is now set to receive its first story-based DLC.
Uncover more of the towns back story from some two hundred years ago with new quests to undertake as well as previously silent townsfolk now being given dialogue options. Discover what caused the decline of ancient civilisation, more about the ruins on which the town is built on and the most important question of all, who are the Graveyard Keepers?
STRANGER SINS FEATURES:
- 4-8 hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally, you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
Stranger Sins DLC will also feature new soundtracks that will be rolled in with the core gameplay as well as a number of fixes, improvements and will be released on October 28th across all formats!
Are you a Graveyard Keeper fan? Will you be picking up the DLC? Let us know in the comments below or on social media. If you missed our review of the Nintendo Switch launch you can check it out here.